Monday, October 19, 2009

ahhh fall!

Don't you just love to sit in your favorite chair with the windows open and let the refreshing and cool fall breeze flow through the house?! I just can't get enough of this weather. Fall and spring are my favorite!
It's been a busy and stressful couple of weeks but I'm trying my hardest to not let all the stress and mess numb my senses to life happening around me. God's BEAUTIFUL weather, plants and people He has Blessed me with. New little babies will be born this week and I am SOOOOO super excited to see their pictures! My sweet auntie has made us two meals in the last week as well as Shena and Jess. Thank You soooooo much you guys, everything was delicious and a nice break from having to worry about what to cook when I got home from work.
This week Judgement House starts at our church. Jeremy was going to help with Security but is needing to stay home with Julia. I am super excited to be involved with make-up again but an also very overwhelmed with work and feeling like I'm constantly on edge about Julia and all the "what if's" that could happen. I'm praying that I will be able to focus my heart on JH and the people walking through that need Jesus Christ as their Savior instead of worrying about me and my own needs. God is in control of this I am sure.
A quick prayer request...my Dad has shingles as of yesterday and they can be very painful. Could you pray for a quick recovery and that his pain could be well controlled? Also that no one else that has to be in close contact with him (i.e. my mom or sister) gets shingles as it could put Julia at risk for getting them on top of her hsp.
Happy Fall!

No comments: