Wednesday, May 11, 2011

twenty-five

The love of my life turned 25 on April 23rd. Whoa. We've been married almost 6 years and have been together for about 12 years. God knew just who I needed as my life mate!

This is the night we got engaged...Jeremy played college basketball and he had had a pretty rough practice and threw up four times that night before proposing. Even though he was exhausted I'd never seen him smile so big for so long!!!

Engagement picture...one of my favorites!


 Who would have thought that we would be where we are today with two precious kids. I wouldn't want to travel this journey called life with any one else but you!


(Picture was taken Mother's day after Jaxon's dediation...such a special mother's day!)

1 comment:

Grannynanny said...

We had twenty (20!) babies for dedication how many did you have at your church? Love your blog!