Friday, July 16, 2010

five years

Five years ago today, I married my best friend.
I thought I knew what it meant to love you then Jeremy,
but every year my love toward you grows deeper.





We been together through some pretty hard times
and some pretty amazing, fun life experiences.
I love how you tell me that "you're my kind of pretty",
and that you always know how to make a bad day better.
I know I've told you this before but God knew exactly what he was doing when He brought us together. I love you babe and wouldn't trade what we have now for anything in the world.
Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your dress! The bodice looks exactly like mine!! (but my skirt didn't have any embellishments) What great taste you have! :)

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Such a sweet couple!! And serving together in our nursery at check-in. You guys are great!!