Saturday, January 16, 2010

before...

Before I left for Atlanta Jeremy told me that he was going to start painting the bedroom. We have had it painted super dark since we bought the house almost 3 years ago because I was working night shift. It wasn't the most romantic or attractive decor but I was able to sleep during the day due to the darkness...guess that was the point. We've been wanting to change our room but haven't had the time. Well...when I got home he had ALL the painting done. Such a sweet husband I have!

Here's before:


and after:


We still need to finish painting the trim white (from the horrible 1950's orange-ish wood stain) and eventually we're going to buy actual night stands and matching bedroom furniture...HA! But for now we're just thankful we have furniture in our bedroom to hold our clothes and it reminds us of when we were newly married...when nothing matched and we barely scrapped by with what we had. None of that mattered though, we were super in love and that's why we are where we are today. Love you forever and always babe!


I got the mirror from an estate sale. I love love love it! It has so much character.


No comments: