Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Thanks

We celebrated Thanksgiving on my side of the family a little early this year killing three birds with one stone...Thanksgiving, Gavin's birthday and Carter's Dedication. The past several years we've had the big Thanksgiving celebration at my Aunt Paula and Uncle Doug's house in Topeka. We had the fun of celebrating again this year at their house and it was a lot of fun. Thanks for opening up your house to us!
Below are just a few of the many people I am so Thankful for!

This is Levi...I think (I get Levi and Evan mixed up). Levi was teaching Jeremy how to play Uncle Mark's Wii.




Gavin turning 4!



Miss Clara Marie playing air hockey with her cousins.






My sweet hubby!






This is my Grandma...my last living grandparent on my side of the family.



Drew and Matthew playing the Wii also.

Ethan playing air hockey...little twurp was pretty good at it too!


Drew, Matt and Gavin. I wasn't able to get pictures of all the little ones. Some of them napped most of the afternoon. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: