Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God's Blessings...Some Hidden



Our week has been quite a whirlwind so far filled with Blessings, Challenges and sickness...
It's easy for me to forget the Blessings hidden within lifes challenges...big and small. So I'm making this blog to remind myself of what I do have to be Thank ful for, and, that I really don't have it that bad at all.

Challenge: I (Jennalee) was hit like a brick wall with a horrible sinus infection Saturday night and have missed 3 days of work so far.

Blessing: I am slowly getting back into the grove of things and should be back to work by the end of the week


Challenge: Julia is teething like the house is on fire and our evenings have been filled with a feverish, fussy, slobber soaked baby...poor thing.

Blessing: She still manages to smile, chatter at us, giggle and be happy through it all...look at this face!


Challenge: Jeremy had his teeth cleaned this afternoon and he has six cavities...and his insurance doesn't cover dental :-(

Blessing: The dentist is going to shave some off of his crooked/tilted teeth to make all his teeth more aligned and the dark spots (that have been there since his teeth came in and the spots with the cavities) on his teeth will be blended with the natural color of the rest of his teeth which Jeremy has always wanted to have taken care of!


Other Blessings:

  • We're celebrating the Will extended family Thanksgiving this weekend...it'll be exciting to see everyone!


  • I might have a greater opportunity approaching with Hospice soon. Please Pray!!!


  • I have had orders from my personal business this week! (we'll need it to pay for those teeth! HAHA, Bless Jeremy's heart)


  • We have a healthy and stable family and home.


On a more upbeat note, here's little Babe with her "Learning Doll" that Karen gave her. She loves to eat her dolls. Hope this isn't a sign of her interaction with her future siblings!


No comments: