Sunday, October 12, 2008

Would You Ever Have Pictured Jeremy Doing This?

The summer before our junior year of highschool my family, Jeremy and I went to cow town in Wichita. My mom had both of her knees replaced the fall before and was still having to use a wheelchair when we would be out and about for long periods of time.

While everyone else was walking through some buildings on the farm sted area Jeremy and I waited outside with the wheelchair. Jeremy was sitting in it and started wheeling himself around the dirt driveway. It had rained the night before and there were ruts from a wagon or whatever that had driven through there when it was muddy. Well (I'm sure you might be seeing now where this is going), Jeremy got stuck and before he could get out of the wheelchair a man came up behind him and said, "you need some help there son?" Jeremy said ,"yes sir" and the man pushed Jeremy quite a ways down the driveway out of the ruts. As soon as the man started walking away Jeremy got up and started pushing the wheelchair again. The look on that man's face was priceless!

Anywho, just thought I'd share my memory I had on our way to Wichita today.

No comments: