Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy-ness...Is this a word?

Here's the randomness and busy-ness at our house this week:

Julia... got 6 immunizations Tuesday- 5 of them were shots :-(
...is teething already, loves to cover her parents and guests in slobber and couldn't be anymore sweet and precious!!!

I had a meeting at work this afternoon for our new computer charting that we start in the middle of October. It will be a lot of fun (and a lot faster) to use once I get into the hang of it,

and

...tomorrow's the day...the day I start work again.
I WILL be OK! (that's what I keep repeating to myself...trying to convince myself of it :-)
I am so thankful to have God in my life, don't know what I would do without him.

We have cousins coming from Wyoming this weekend and a niece that'll be born tomorrow morning. :-)
Looking forward to fun evenings when I get off work the next couple days.

And here's my favorite part...although I don't know why...

Jeremy's work week has consisted of the guys wanting to knock over a port-o-jon with the van at their job site. HAHA, I would LOVE to see that. That thought has brought me so much laughter and fun this week!

Hope you all are having a lovely week!

1 comment:

Wallace, family of 5 said...

Just letting you know that I'm thinking about you today as you go back to work.