Monday, June 2, 2008

Ready to Be Back and Glad to Be Back

Jeremy and I are both ready for me to be back to my "normal" self. I'm to the point where I can't get a chunk of stuff done at one time because I get so tired so quickly. It also doesn't help that I'm trying not to dread the start of a six day stretch working at the hospital in two days. I've been trying to constantly remind myself of a video that we watched in our Life Group one night about finding Joy and God in everything we do. Making myself see a purpose for that day in going to work, being at home or whatever I'm doing. Maybe I should place post it notes around the house to help get me through the next week...

Jeremy and I ventured to Wichita for the weekend last Friday for a last quick getaway before baby comes. We stayed in a suite, ate out, went shopping and took NAPS!!! We made each other promise one another that we would still do this after baby is born, I just hope we're not too tired to do this after she's born! :-) We had an absolute blast being away from home this weekend but are so Thankful to be home...no place like the comfort of your own bed to sleep :-)

No comments: