Some things I don't want to forget that you say or do frequently:
- You talk to your toes. Your usual conversation with them is: "Hi toes! How are you? Good toes? I'm glad!"
- "Thank you so much!"
- "Praise da Lord!"
- out of the blue while playing you come over to one of us and say "I wauve (love) you!"
- "I need a wuave"
- We wake up in the morning to you singing "Happy Birdday (birthday)!" in your crib at the top of your lungs.
- "I need a sticker, honey."
- "oh goodness"
- "Skunnay skool!" (Sunday school)
- "I need my big girls" (I need my pull-ups)
- "yaadybug" (ladybug)
- "Be bery careful with baby brodher"
- "Where is baby brodher?!"
- "SQUEEZE baby brodher!"
You are so loving and full of life. Even though it's challenging at times (ok a lot of times) I love how God gave you so much character. We see your heart growing and changing already when you talk about Jesus and we pray you become a woman after God's heart.
You're not physically a baby anymore, you're growing into a little girl...but you'll always be my baby (I understand what a mother means when they say that now that I am one).
Love you sweet girl!