Sunday, October 3, 2010

pickin' pun'kins

This was our first year going to a pumpkin patch. Julia had a BLAST!!!
The weather was absolutely beautiful and I found out that the sweet nurse I use to work with and who was my labor nurse when I had Julia owns the pumpkin farm! We went to Papa's Pumpkin Patch out north of town close to Goessel.

Julia loved helping pick out the "pun'kins" and loved the maize of the patch
(even though every other step she took a tumble!)
The corn was her favorite part, she played and played and played and didn't want to leave. Poor girl, atleast she settled down when we gave her some bar-b-q chips.




I'll post pictures of all the pumpkins we got later.
I highly recommend Papa's Pumpkin Patch, the admission is free, the pumpkins are VERY reasonable and the owner is pretty sweet too! Thanks for the fun afternoon Kristi!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Kristi was my nurse when we had Gretchen! We love her! We had gone there just the day before. Our last trip as a family of 4! We definitely plan to return this year... as a family of 5! :)

Anonymous said...

My grandkids love the pumpkin patch.

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron