"Thoughts positive or negative, grow stronger when fertilized with constant repetition."
Come Before Winter, p. 239
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:5
I choose to be happy this week no matter what situation arises and let every thought praise God for what He has provided. Here are some things/memories that make me happy (not in any particular order).
1. I LOVE pink...it makes me sooooo happy. we had a pink wedding :-)
3. the seasons changing...especially spring and fall.
4. jeans and sweatshirts
7. mexican food
8. taking pictures
9. babies!!! when they're sleeping and cuddle up right under your chin in your neck.
10. Julia's giggles
11. lazy days with my family.
13. having our car paid off!!!
14. seeing the face of my heavenly Father someday... what conversations will we have? how will I feel standing in His presence? what will heaven look like? makes me wonder...
Happy the rest of the week to you!